Thursday, June 2, 2011

TUSAL

When it came time to takes pix of my latest TUSAL contribution, it had been so long since I last stitched that I had to search for my ort bag...
Here it is, snuggled underneath my Favorite Stitching Book Ever. I'm using stuff from "A Stitcher's Journey" by Blackbird Designs for the current Fair and Square round.

I haven't put floss through fabric for at least a week and a half, so my threads are still in my adorable tiny ort bag. Isn't is fabulous?
Don't look at the dustballs. They ruin the magic.

Here is my paltry progress. I *have* stitched, I swear, but I must be super frugal with floss this time around. More likely, I haven't stitched as much as I thought. I think I stitch in my dreams.
My cats are not allowed near my stitching. HOW IS THERE A WHISKER HERE? Wait, maybe that's mine...

And a shot of that lovely crystal vase full of string:

1 comment:

Daffycat said...

Beautiful ORT report!

ROFLOL about the wisker! All stitching is better with cat hair!