Wednesday, May 25, 2011

It isn't even the new moon!

Time for an update, and it's not even because I need to post my TUSAL progress!

I *finally* got some decent photos of the squares Jennifer of Sweet Pea Stitches sent me for Round 23 of the Fair and Square exchange (accepting new members!).
Rhodes Butterfly Biscornu by Kincavel Krosses

This is why I'll never be a star in the stitch-blogging world. My photography skills are near zero. I could not get a photo to do justice to how pretty this is! I just love these - the colors are lovely, and the Rhodes Butterflies are perfectly stitched. The pretty pale yellow is Jennifer's own hand-dyed floss color. Beautiful! Thank you, Jennifer!

I also finished March's owl from the OakHaven SAL for the Yahoo group.
Another cutie. You can't tell in the photo, but he's stitched on Mint Julep Jobelan by Dyeing4U. I miss that company - yep, this has been in my stash around ten years! Tonia kindly sent me April AND May, so that's what I'll be working on for the next couple of weeks. I am also finishing up my squares for the Blackbird Designs round at Fair and Square.

No comments: