Monday, July 28, 2008

Let us just stipulate...

... that I may be a stitcher, but I am definitely NOT a stitching blogger!

Anyway, I have some finishes and exchanges I want to show off.

First, here is my Round 7 square for Nicky R.Motif from Medallions by Rosewood Manor
Unknown Needle Necessities floss & unknown 32 ct linen

And here are Nicky's squares for me:


Next up is what I sent to Joan for the now-defunct To You From Me with Xs exchange. Thanks to Joanne for hosting this summer fob exchange.



Adapted Blue Moon from Small Samplings by Brightneedle
Unknown 28 ct pale blue evenweave
DMC, Weeks, & GAST of my own choosing
My first one over one, and, if wisdom prevails, my LAST. It turned out beautifully, but was not a joy for these tired eyes. I love how the colors turned out, too.

Next, here is the adorable fob I received for the same exchange from Michelle. Unfortunately, I can't find Michelle's blog at the moment.


I want to say thank you to the generous souls who have stitched so many lovely things for me lately. The shelving unit in my living room is dotted with gorgeous pieces and I am just so appreciative.

Thank you, too, to any reader who may still be hanging around this dusty corner of the web. :)

I have more, and maybe I will get around to posting them sooner rather than later!

No comments: