Sunday, April 13, 2008

Behind

Need I title every post with some notation that I'm behind? I think it's a given by now....

Anyway - thank you all for your wonderful comments. Wanda & Edgar, I am so glad you liked what I made for you. I have a critique of my pinkeep for Edgar on the next post - didn't quite turn out how I'd have liked. Practice makes perfect - I plan on making pinkeeps like crazy until I've mastered them...

I have more pictures coming of exchanges, and - *gasp* - actual WIPs!

I don't want to leave you with NO pictures, so here are two of many things I've stashed lately:

By Monsterbubbles - Stitch Graffiti - I'll be reviewing this book coming up soon!


And, this. Yummy! I sent one to an exchange partner, and bought mine at the same time because I couldn't bear to send it out of the house otherwise!



Does anybody know offhand which ONS might have the Weeks wool felt?

Thank you kindly for visiting my blog.

3 comments:

staci said...

Can't wait to stitch mine...but right now I've got too many irons in the fire~thanks again :)

Try Mary Kathryn's shop, I think she carries the Week's wool.

Michele said...

Hi .. just found your blog. Really enjoyed reading it :)

The Silver Needle carries Weeks wool ..
http://www.silversites.net/index.php?Reloaded=True&osCsid=4a9b956075548f4a805beb74d3bf1446

Anna van Schurman said...

I second the Silver Needle rec. They carry "Schnigglets" or little pieces, so you don't need to buy 1/4 yard when you just need a little piece!