Sunday, December 31, 2006

2006 Finishes

I wasn't going to do this, since I just started stitching again a couple of months ago. But I am proud of the few things I finished. So I'll list them here in approximate order of finish date:

The Drawn Thread - Victorian Spot Sampler
Heritage - Dragonfly Pincushion
Bent Creek - Chick On An Egg
Lizzie Kate - Miracles Happen
Dimensions - Daydreams - Time For Tea
Lizzie Kate - Bless The Baby

Except for Time For Tea, these were all things from my UFO pile. Bless The Baby was started many moons ago, I don't even remember which baby! But it turned out well, since it was mostly complete, and was a quick finish for my new little niece.

You can see pictures of my finishes at my Picasa web album.

I am still contemplating whether I want to set goals for 2007 or not. For now I think I want to focus on enjoying stitching again.

No comments: